My Font Sheet

I just finished a new font today. I needed a bigger one than my 3x6 one I've been using for the past few years. Since I couldn't find anything when I looked for pixel art fonts (in the form of images instead of TTFs that don't scale well), I've decided to release both of my fonts into the public domain. I'll probably also make more pixel art fonts which I'll release into the public domain at some point.

Here's the file (click it to view it directly):


Here's an example of the fonts in use:

2.2K views

The Website is (mostly) Finished!

I've finished all of the major pages for the website!
There is still some other stuff I'll do later. I'd like to add a newsletter feature. I'm planning on allowing people to sign up with either their email or their Discord ID so they can get PMed updates by my bot. I'd also like to change the Projects page later on so that it doesn't load all of the media for all my projects at once. At the moment it's about 20MB to load for the first time and that number will only increase.
I'll probably be posting on this blog more than I did with my last one because I had to manually add blog post text files for the last one. For this version, I've got a script for writing posts that can be submitted with a single command.
In other news, I've learned MongoDB for this project. It's a bit overkill, but I was doing it for the experience. I'm also significantly more comfortable with HTML and CSS now.

Anyways, I thought I'd leave y'all with some comparisons between this version of the website and the old version.

1.9K views

First Post

This is the first post!
1.0K views